Business Strategy and Op Model Design
Domain: Utilities (Energy) – Enterprise wide transformation delivery
Financial Services – Organisational Design and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Workforce Management Planning and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Design options for introducing a Shared Services function using evidenced based modelling to align to the transformation strategy and financial targets set by the regulator.
The brief included the development of strategies to address; comprehensive stakeholder engagement and implementation approach, associated project and change management practices for implementation across the organisation based on which option was chosen.
The Solutions Applied
- Design phase key findings and recommendation report
- Aligned service delivery framework to support the Shared Service options
- Workforce planning modelling on service catalogues
- Cost to service for each model option
- Detailed design initiatives to implement each option
- Comprehensive program planning and success measurement criterion
- Board and Executive Leadership team engaged with options and benefits/risks associated with each
- Modelling aligned with regulator determination projections