Development capability uplift – Financial Services, highly skilled development team in fin-tech solutions delivery.
Provide a low-risk development capability in technology-demanding and highly customised solution environment to deliver an innovative transaction processing and business workflow platform to market.
The Solutions Applied
- 7 senior consultants engaged.
- Team augmentation model was chosen as the most favourable.
- Pro Coders consultants engaged at most challenging and mission-critical modules.
- Consultants proactively engaged in established development processes including unit and integration testing, CI/CD pipeline and database update practices.
- A transparent process established to provide an itemised list of tasks completed by Pro Coders.
- Pro Coders provided consultants with all required hardware.
- Pro Coders conducted regular consultant training and one-on-ones to boost confidence and engagement.
- Consultants seamlessly integrated into the client’s collaboration environment.
- Pro Coders consultants became productive in the first weeks of the engagement, despite technology environment challenges (1000+ transaction types, 150 complex business processes, 300+ generated documents, 1000+ business rules and validations).
- Pro Coders consultants became fluent in all aspects of the platform including Superfund, Insurances, CRM, task tracking, SuperStream ATO integrations, bank stream integration, Oban/Westpac integration.
- Extremely low consultant turnaround – only 1 out of 7 did not extend the contract.
- The client reported significant morale and culture boost (due to improved confidence in project success).
- Over 300 critical high-priority issues fixed.
- Mission-critical ATO SuperStream integrations built.
- Recommendations provided on high-level solution design improvement.
- The platform delivered into UAT and SIT on time and on budget.