SAP Ariba Procurement Transformation and SAP Field Glass
Design an end-to-end change management approach, including stakeholder analysis, business impact assessments and readiness plans to maximise employee adoption and reduce resistance to the SAP Ariba system enhancements and implementation of new contingent labour IT solution (SAP Fieldglass).
Engage with leaders and partner with managers to support employees’ transition to new ways of working. Work with the Program Director and Chief Procurement Officer to ensure a well planned deliver taking into the broader organisational transformation.
The Solutions Applied
- Completed business impact assessments identifying the gaps between current and future changes.
- Developed a Change Strategy including Communications and Engagement plan ensuring the narratives aligned with the broader organisational transformation.
- Craft key messages and communications to impacted audiences and senior leadership team to develop awareness and keeping them informed throughout the journey.
- Agreed and measured success criteria and reported to Steering Committee regularly on progress.
- Successful implementation of new SAP enhancements and new SAP Fieldglass.
- Incremental improvements in recruitment and management of contingent labour workforce through SAP Fieldglass creating a single HR system to track and monitor costs.
- SAP Ariba enhancements increased the usage and effectively managed external spend through approved on-contract vendors.